Making an appointment is easy – after you receive notice that the items you requested are ready to be picked up:
- click “calendar” on the gray bar above
- click Walk-up Window Pickup on the day of your choice
- choose the time for your pickup appointment by completing and submitting the form…that’s it!
At the time of your appointment, we will meet you at the sidelight window to the right of the library’s door. Your items will be bagged and ready to go.
Hours for library phone and pickup service are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 10 am to 1 pm and Tuesday and Thursday 5 pm to 7 pm. Appointments are scheduled every ten minutes. Window pickup requires an appointment.
- Please put all materials you are returning in the book drop. We will not be able to take them from you at the pickup window.
- Returned items are quarantined for 72 hours before being checked-in. This means there will be a delay in seeing returned items come off your account. This delay will not result in fines.