Making an appointment is easy – after you receive notice that the items you requested are ready to be picked up:
- click “calendar” on the gray bar above
- click Walk-up Window Pickup on the day of your choice
- choose the time for your pickup appointment by completing and submitting the form…that’s it!
At the time of your appointment, we will meet you at the sidelight window to the right of the library’s door. Your items will be bagged and ready to go.
Hours for library phone and pickup service are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 10 am to 1 pm and Tuesday and Thursday 5 pm to 7 pm. Appointments are scheduled every ten minutes. Window pickup requires an appointment.
- Please put all materials you are returning in the book drop. We will not be able to take them from you at the pickup window.
- Returned items are quarantined for 72 hours before being checked-in. This means there will be a delay in seeing returned items come off your account. This delay will not result in fines.
The local Comcast Station recently completed a short video on Reed Library, Know Your Local Library. Take a look!
Having trouble getting to the library but eager to use some of the great resources the library now has available? We can help!
You can now register for a library card online and gain access to our digital content including e-books, downloadable audiobooks, streaming music and videos and digital magazines. Click “Library Card” on our homepage and complete the form. A library card number and PIN will be emailed to you, giving you access to the full Reed digital library!
Ancestry.com is now available in the library, delivering billions of records in census data, vital records, immigration records, family histories, military records, court and legal documents, directories, photos, maps, and more.
It’s intuitive search interface, detailed search indexes, and helpful Learning Center tools, make Ancestry Library Edition easy to use. It is an indispensable resource for genealogists and historians and the merely curious!
The valuable resource is available only in the library, bring in your device or use ours . . . you never know what you’ll discover.