- E-mail will be the best way to contact us. Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Due dates have been extended to July 5 for items due June 20 to July 4.
- The book drop box will not be accessible. Please hold on to items you would like to return until the Library reopens or return items to any Mid-Hudson Library.
- Stop in to stock up on some good books, a few magazines, a board game and those old movies you’ve been meaning to watch, but do it no later than 1 pm on Saturday June 18.
The library will be closed Monday June 20 through Monday July 4. This is when the heavy work is scheduled – shoring the building, removing the granite stones and marble over the doors, replacing the lintel and then putting all the pieces back together. Please avoid the building during this time. If the weather cooperates and all goes as planned, we will reopen on Tuesday July 5 at 10 am.
While we’re closed:
- E-mail will be the best way to contact us. Questions can be sent to email@example.com
- Due dates have been extended to July 5 for items due June 20 to July 4
- The book drop will not be accessible. Please hold on to items you would like to return until the library reopens or return items to any Mid-Hudson library
- Explore and enjoy the library’s many on-line resources
Having trouble getting to the library but eager to use some of the great resources the library now has available? We can help!
You can now register for a library card online and gain access to our digital content including e-books, downloadable audiobooks, streaming music and videos and digital magazines. Click “Library Card” on our homepage and complete the form. A library card number and PIN will be emailed to you, giving you access to the full Reed digital library!
The library has expanded services with a new digital collection website experience just for kids. The main MHLS Digital Download Collection now has a separate site to provide a safe and easy browsing experience for kids.
Libraries recognize the need to provide a safe environment for kids to browse library materials. Just as the children’s section of the physical library has its own place, the same experience is now available in the digital collection for kids eBooks and audiobooks. Browsing can be done by subject, reading level or interest level. Check out the Kid’s eReading Room.
Carmel library patrons can download thousands of movies, television shows, music albums and audiobooks for mobile and online access through a new partnership with hoopla digital. There is no waiting to borrow and items are automatically returned at the end of the loan period (video lends for 72 hours, music lends for 7 days and audiobooks lend for 21 days). Visit hoopladigital.com and get started!